My life is a constant journey... I hope this helps in keeping up.

What a life I lead...

What a life I lead...
Crested Butte, Colorado

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Really Happening...


Well, 2 weeks from today I will be a college graduate. SEVENTEEN years of schooling are coming to a close. It's time for me to make my own decisions and pave my way through life; living and learning from my adventures and mistakes. FREEDOM! :) It seems as though this semester has been flew by...

Fall came with beautiful colors...
(Durango, CO)

and with it came Halloween...
(Jamie, Caitlin, me & Mom in Denver for an Elephant Revival Concert)

pumpkins included.

Before I knew it, the leaves were gone...

and the snow was here.
(Max and I on a long hike in Durango, CO which just happened to lead straight to a bar)

With the snow, brought ideas and revelations about my future, post graduation.

Durango or Crested Butte?

CRESTED BUTTE.

Yesterday I was offered a position with Crested Butte Mountain Resort as a Lift Operator. No, it's not as classy as a ski instructing position, but it is definitely a good start in the right direction. I get to ski for free and play on the mountain all day! I am moving in with my friend Shelley, who was our office manager this summer at Pangaea in Valdez, and her dog Sarah! It is going to be a wonderful winter. I'm gonna say the best yet :)

Cammie and I exploring our new town.

Cameron and her friend Sarah love to play in the snow together.

Shelley and I out on the town exploring and job hunting.

The view out of my window from my new place.

Shelley and Sarah are super excited that Cammie and I get to be their roommates!

So now it's just a couple of papers left and I will be graduated, with a great job in a really awesome town. The town only has about 1900 people, all of whom are extremely passionate in the outdoors and especially skiing. I am extremely grateful I have the opportunity to live and learn from Crested Butte. More adventures soon to come. Keep updated.

If this hat has any representation as to what the winter might hold... I'd say it's gonna be perfect.
Pray to Ullr and enjoy the snow!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment